Psalm 23:4 - Pit Bull Translation

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:
for I am the baddest dog in the valley"

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Reluctant Girl Scout



Not a Girl Scout, in fact, not even a girl. With two sisters out of commision, in the hottest cookie selling time and having your Mom as cookie mom, Baseball Boy has had to step out of his comfort zone to help out.

Loading cases of cookies in and out of the van. Running back and forth between the van and houses to deliver cookies that The Scientist has sold. Giving The Vet the information and money so she can track it from the comfort from her seat in the van. Walking up and down the road in front of our house to flag down potential customers who might want to stop and purchase cookies at the end of our driveway from his awaiting sisters.

Helping me separate the cases out to fill each of the orders for the girls in the troop. Once again loading them in the van. Writing the girls names on the cases so we know who gets what.

I'd just like to thank Baseball Boy for all his hard work. His sisters have already thanked him numerous times but I just wanted to say it too. There should be a badge that could be given to the hardest working non girl scout that helps to get those cookies sold. If there was I'd definetly say he has earned it.

2 comments:

  1. And I forgot to mention that this picture is really cool. How many kids get to sit in the bucket of a backhoe? If B. had an opportunity like that, his head would have exploded.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.