Psalm 23:4 - Pit Bull Translation

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:
for I am the baddest dog in the valley"

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's a Tough Life

I've had people tell me they want to come back in their next life as one of our dogs. I don't know, they seem to have a pretty tough life.......





Look at this, barely a moments peace.....



Always having to wait patiently for attention........


Yep, seems like a pretty tough life to me.....


3 comments:

  1. I really like the first pic with the dogs napping in the patch of sunlight.

    I see you working your wonders with pit bulls, and I wonder if you can help me find a solution for a geriatric cat that keeps peeing in our laundry. She peed in (and ruined) The Oracle's shoes. Her pan is clean, so I don't know what her [bleep]ing problem is. All I know is that he's getting fed up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When a cat suddenly stops using it's litter box it is usually because of a UTI. Especially if they are peeing in places they know you will find it. It's their twisted way of telling you there is a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally read this. No, she's been doing this for YEARS. Part of me thinks she's simply too lazy to complete the walk to the box.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.