Psalm 23:4 - Pit Bull Translation

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:
for I am the baddest dog in the valley"

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Stitches- outta there

This morning I took The Vet's stitches out of her knee. Yep, you read that right, I took them out. She doesn't want anyone but me taking them out. I took them out the last time she needed stitches too. It looks like it healed nice and clean. She still has a sore spot on the side of her knee that I don't like. I'm going to give it a week, if it's not feeling fine by then she's going to the doctor, whether she likes it or not.

Don't worry about what the doctor will think when he finds out I took the stitches out. He's used to me.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I imagine removing sutures from a kid is no different than removing them from a critter.

    I hope her knee is okay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's easier, no fur and they don't wiggle as much. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.