Psalm 23:4 - Pit Bull Translation

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:
for I am the baddest dog in the valley"

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

As server's overload with new year wishes and public displays of New Year resolutions I'd just like every one to know that you won't see a single resolution here.

In 2010:

Take one day at a time. Remember the glass is half full. No matter how bad things seem to be going, someone has it worse than you. Hug your kids, spouses, parents, friends, your pets and if you think you have none of the above give yourself an extra big hug.

Be Safe. Someone is depending on you.

1 comment:

  1. "Hug Your Kids" - great advice. I started Global Hug Your Kids Day in 2008. We lost our son Mark suddenly to brain cancer in 1998. He was 8 1/2 years old. Maybe you'd like to have an event in YOUR town in honor of your child for the holiday in 2010. It'll be Monday, July 19. Contact me via http://www.hugyourkidstoday.com or for more info. I'm hoping to get families all over the US / world? to have events in honor of their wonderful children on that day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.