Psalm 23:4 - Pit Bull Translation

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:
for I am the baddest dog in the valley"

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Name Dropper

You've met her. She's one of the 1st grade moms from Girl Scouts. Today she calls because she needs more cookies. Her boyfriend said he would sell them at work for her daughter, because you know he's the CEO, so he can do that. Her husband didn't want to sell them at work. I don't get involved in personal stuff so I don't have an answer to the question floating in your head right now. Then she says hold on, her new GPS is telling her to turn and she doesn't want to miss it. After she's back on she asks me if I know anything about sheep or goats. Not really. She said she's trying to decide which one to get and she heard that goats were harder to keep than sheep. Here's an idea, how about doing some research before you take on the responsibility of a living animal, but what do I know. So she says shes going to ask her friend, the vets wife, when she gets back from her vacation in Mexico.

And on an unrelated note: Last week I dropped cookies off at her house and she answered the door in a bra and slacks, invited me in and proceeded to make conversation like that for 10 minutes. I'm not a prude but I tend to invite people in when I'm dressed, but like I said, what do I know. It was a little surreal.

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.