Psalm 23:4 - Pit Bull Translation

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:
for I am the baddest dog in the valley"

Monday, February 1, 2010

The Germaphobe rides again

So tonight the Germaphobe is coughing her head off. She's still hoarse. When I walk in the door she's sitting at the desk with tissues jammed against her nose. I'm thinking she came in sick again and I'm annoyed. I'm not worried about getting sick. It just pisses me off that she comes in sick after all her bitching about me making her sick.

So just for fun I complain to her about her coming in sick and how I don't want to get sick, blah, blah, blah and you know what she said!! Let me just tell you, I couldn't believe it. I'm still speechless (okay, I'm lying about speechless, I've been accused of many things, speechless is not one of them).

SHE SAID, "I don't think I was sick all along, I think it's allergies." What!!! After weeks of listening about how sick she is because of me and how her cats are gonna die because of me and how she has no one to take care of her when she is sick and it's all my fault because I'm selfish and came to work sick. After all that she has now decided that it must be allergies.

I just don't know how to respond to that.

2 comments:

  1. I think I would have responded, "Gee, I hope you're not allergic to cats."

    BWAHAHAHAHAA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know what's really funny. A client asked her that very question. She was offended. She started on a tirade about how ridiculous it was that she would work at a vet office and be allergic to cats. I bit my tongue about how ridiculous it is that she is afraid of germs (and openly admits it) and handles money all the time. Selective germaphobia.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.