Psalm 23:4 - Pit Bull Translation

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:
for I am the baddest dog in the valley"

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Feeding Frenzy

Last night I went grocery shopping. Today a swarm of locusts my children proceeded to eat the following:

3 lbs of Red Delicious Apples
2 pints of strawberries
2 1/2 lbs of red seedless grapes
2 bananas
1/2 bag of baby carrots
6 sticks of string cheese
1 lb of bacon
3 bagels
1/2 lb of American cheese
3 bowls of various cereals

Then proceeded to complain they were hungry and there was nothing to eat. Did I mention that all this was consumed prior to 4 PM? None of the above stopped any of them from cleaning their plates at dinner time.

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love perpetually-hungry, perpetually-growing kids.

    In about a week they'll complaining of too-tight sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sneakers are always too tight. no matter what. my feet are already size 9 1/2-10.
    it has nothing to do with being a locust.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.