Psalm 23:4 - Pit Bull Translation

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:
for I am the baddest dog in the valley"

Friday, December 18, 2009

The Genius, Oh My

I let my spawn, oops I mean children choose their own names for the blog. I regretted it almost immediately. My oldest daughter chose The Genius. Are you kidding me???? I tried to remain calm and not just call her arrogant. I twisted it to "Don't you think that is arrogant?" Her response was, "No, I'm just smart." Okay, yes your smart but to name yourself The Genius seems a little, and here I paused looking for the right word. She jumped right in and said, "Narcissistic". Yes, that's it. Her response, "So what, it's my name and you said I could pick it." Like so many other times with her I have nothing to say.

***edited to add on December 19****

The Genius was offended by this post and denies the conversation took place. Even denying knowing the meaning of the word narcissistic.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I hate it when kid logic leaves me stumped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still don't remember that conversation. You never once mentioned that you didn't like that name.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.