Psalm 23:4 - Pit Bull Translation

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:
for I am the baddest dog in the valley"

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Why have you forsaken me? blog proverb......

I must admit, for a while I forgot all about blogging. Not only has mine been neglected to the point that it might even be considered abandoned, I wasn't even following along on my favorites. How could this of happened? From a daily blogger to falling off a cliff some where? From someone who had something to say about everything to someone who had nothing to say at all?

It's not like there hasn't been anything happening. My journey in OA continues. My oldest and youngest celebrated birthdays. We finished up a very difficult school year. We added a guinea pig to our pack. We lost two of our chickens to heat stroke. Our broody little girl, Oreo, successfully hatched two chicks. Our flock of chickens continue to use our front walk as a potty station. We had a great party on the 4th of July. Our pool is finally completed and getting an almost daily workout. The neighbors little white fluffy dog continues to torment and harass Mickey. My mother in law visited for almost two weeks. The Scientist has a new obsession. She also completed an almost three month experiment that had three chickens living in our garage. How another kids love of team sports was spoiled by over zealous parents. Camping trips and migraines. There is never a dull moment.

All of this makes for great material. Okay, maybe "great" is a little strong, but I hope it is at least somewhat interesting to someone somewhere. So I hope to share some of these stories with you. Maybe even come up with something else to ramble on about.

What I really want is to start writing again. Mindless stuff, informative stuff (well at least my from my point of view anyway), about my dogs, kids and family. Maybe even a book review or news flash now and again.

Thank you for your patience and since you're reading this for checking in.

I'm going to start blogging again, one day at a time.

2 comments:

  1. So cool about the hatch of chicks! How did I miss that bit of news?

    Anyway, the nice thing about blogging is there's no required schedule. Those big-time bloggers that post every day probably have stacks of entries written that post on schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of the blogs I read fell off this summer. I think we all got busy with life and didn't have time to write about it.

    Glad to read OA is going well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.