Psalm 23:4 - Pit Bull Translation

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:
for I am the baddest dog in the valley"

Friday, January 27, 2012

Is It Food?

I found this really cool graphic on Michael Prager's blog.  He wrote, "Fat Boy, Thin Man", a book that is on my intend to read to list.  If your interested in food addiction or how "Big Foods" are controlling how we eat, head on over and give a read.





I have a lot to say about how many foods today aren't really "food" but it's going to have to wait for another day.   Just wanted to throw this out there and see what you think. 

2 comments:

  1. Where's the "like" button when you need it? This really puts things in perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Grab light bulbs for the garage -----> Do not eat." Useful information with a dash of humor. I agree with The Scientist.

    So true, too. Too many things have the real food processed right out of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.